Ruby Training in Coimbatore
Learn Ruby Training in Coimbatore provided by best training institute in Coimbatore with 100% real-time,practical and placement.Training in Coimbatore provides Ruby training with real-time working professional which will help students and trainees to get trained in practical real-time scenarios along with theory.Ruby training will definitely help you to complete certification and clearing interviews.Our Ruby training focuses on giving students basic to advanced level.Our team of trainers are Technical Architects and Project Leads working in MNC's and will help in real time Ruby projects.Training in Coimbatore provides Ruby Training in flexible timings.We also provide fast track,online and corporate Ruby training.Ruby Syllabus covered by training in Coimbatore is full of practical examples which will help students and trainees to land up in jobs.We cover Ruby basics,Ruby Is an Object-Oriented Language ,Arrays and Hashes,Regular Expressions ,Reading and Writing etc with live examples..
In last three months we have trained over 100+ students in Ruby with excellent placement records.Our Ruby training center is equipped with perfect environment with all required facilites and Ruby course fee is less compared to other training institutes.Our Ruby training will be scheuled on Regular Weekdays and Weekends based on students requirements.We provide Ruby course material and FAQ's which will help students to clear interview and understand subject better.
Ruby Training Syllabus in Coimbatore
- What is Ruby?
- What is it used for?
- The Command Prompt
- Installing Ruby
- Running Ruby
- Ruby Documentation: RDoc and ri
- Ruby Is an Object-Oriented Language
- Some basic Ruby
- Arrays and Hashes
- Control Structures
- Regular Expressions
- blocks and Iterators
- Reading and Writing
basic Ruby Language Elements
- Structure of statements and comments.
- Variables and constants.
- Assignments and calculations
- Integer, float and string formats.
- Single and double quotes
- Here documents, general strings
- blocks and the if statement.
- Writing conditions.
- Comparative, boolean and range operators.
- Conditionals - if, unless, case, etc.
- Loops - while, for in, until, etc.
- break, next, retry and redo.
- defined? and ternary operators.
Collections (Arrays and Hashes) in Ruby
- What is a collection?
- Arrays and hashes.
- Constructing an array.
- Nesting arrays. Hash keys, iterators, etc.
Object Orientation: Individual Objects
- History - unstructured and structured code.
- Introduction to object oriented programming.
- classes and methods.
- Static and nonstatic.
- Instances, constructors and destructors.
- Accessing members of a class.
- Loading and using classes.
- Direct access to variables.
- Encouraging class use.
Classes and Objects
- Objects, classes and methods.
- Constructors and attributes.
- Instance and class variables.
- Class and object methods.
- Including files - load and require.
More Classes and Objects
- Public, private and protected visibility.
- Singletons and defs.
- Inheritance mixins, and super.
- Destructors and garbage collection.
- Namespaces and modules.
- What Regular Expressions Let You Do
- Ruby’s Regular Expressions
- Anchors, literals, character groups and counts.
- Matching in Ruby.
- Modifiers i, o, x and m.
- Pattern matching variables.
- Digging Deeper
- Pattern-based Substitution
- Advanced Regular Expressions
Special Variables and Pseudo-Variables
- ARGV, $0 and friends - the command line.
- Other special variables from $: through $$ to $<.
- Environment variables.
- Reserved words in Ruby.
- begin and end (and a mention of bEGIN and END).
- raise and rescue.
- throw and catch
MySQL Database Connectivity
- Using Ruby/DbI to connect to MySQL
- Database connectivity: introducing the DbI module
- Origins of DbI, the database interface module
- DbI architecture
- Overview of available DbDs (database drivers)
- Setting up and configuring DbI and DbDs
- Sending the SQL statement to the database for execution
- Displaying a single value returned from the database
- Displaying multiple rows of data returned from the database
- Handling errors
Ruby trainer Profile & Placement
Our Ruby Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Ruby Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Ruby projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Coimbatore
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Ruby Placement Training in Coimbatore
- More than 2300+ students Trained
- 97% percent Placement Record
- 986+ Interviews Organized
Ruby training Locations in Coimbatore
Are You Located In Any Of These Areas
100 Feet Road,Avinashi Road,Gandhipuram,Koundampalayam,Kovipudur,Peelamedu,Ram Nagar,Ramanathapuram,Vadavalli RS Puram,Sai baba Colony,Saravanampatti,Shivandhapuram,Singanallur,sulur,Tatabad,Thudiyalur,Town Hall,Upplilipalayam
Intellimindz Saravanampatti branch is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best training in Coimbatore, driving a couple of extra kilometres is worth it!
Ruby training batch size in Coimbatore
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)